The 72 hours I spent in a remote village in Nepal have been burned into my memory – so much so that I’m writing a BOOK about them!
(no really – you can pre-order it here: http://amzn.to/1py99Ly)
In those 3 days….
I spent 8 hours on a motorbike but only traveled 50 miles (Pokhara to Chitwan – roads mostly made of ROCK.)
I saw a buffalo get MILKED
I got to hold a one-day old baby goat
But that wasn’t all…..
- I got food poisoning and threw up in a river
- I stepped into a scene straight out of Oregon Trail (ox-pulled carts in 2013!)
- I lived with no hot water and no indoor plumbing (while having food poisoning. Just think about that for a second.)
- I washed my hair in a field full of garbage.
- I fell in love with a wonderful family who took me in, offered me their home and took care of me when I was sick.
Check out this video I made during my time in a tiny farming community somewhere outside the Southern city of Chitwan, Nepal.
To watch now, click play:
SUBSCRIBE now for solo female travel tips and get your FREE copy of 175 WAYS TO TRAVEL TODAY! Enter your email address below to download your copy of the book now.